1. Ahmad В., White В., Phyllis B., Barat F. (ed.). Shrinking Space and the BDS Movement. Washington: Transnational Institute and the Institute for Policy Studies, 2018.
2. At the Fore Front. Jerusalem: NGO Monitor Annual Report 2019. 2020.
3. Bachner M. Universities urged to enforce code banning politics in lectures. The Times of Israel, March 25, 2018. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-approves-code-banning-partisan-politics-from-academic-classrooms/ (accessed 04.05.2021).
4. Boycott Movement Claims Victory as Veolia Ends All Investment in Israel. Newsweek, 09.01.2015. https://www.newsweek.com/boycott-movement-claims-victory-veolia-ends-all-investment-israel-332337 (accessed 04.05.2021).
5. Burton G. Rising Powers and the Arab–Israeli Conflict since 1947. Lanham, Maryland, USA: Lexington Books, 2018.
6. Call for Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel. Ramallah, Pales-tine: Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (PACBI), April 24, 2004. https://bdsmovement.net/pacbi/pacbi-call (accessed 04.05.2021).
7. Caterpillar Bulldozed off Investment List because of sales to Israeli army. Times of Israel, 27.06.2012. https://www.timesofisrael.com/caterpillar-inc-bulldozed-off-investment-list-because-of-idf/ (accessed 04.05.2021).
8. Cooperman А. Israel Divestiture Spurs Clash. Jewish Leaders Condemn Move by Presbyterian Church. Washington Post, 29.09.2004. https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A58039-2004Sep28.html (accessed 04.05.2021).
9. Feldman D. (Editor). Boycotts Past and Present: From the American Revolution to the Campaign to Boycott Israel. Berlin: Springer, 2018.
10. Fleischmann L. The Israeli Peace Movement: Anti-Occupation Activism and Human Rights since the Al-Aqsa Intifada. London: Bloomsbury Publishing, 2019.
11. G4S Sells Israel Operation for $110 Million, Denies BDS Pressure. Haaretz, 02.12.2016. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/business/g4s-sells-israel-operation-for-110-million-denies-bds-pressure-1.5469060 (accessed 04.05.2021).
12. Hickey T., Marfleet P. The South Africa moment: Palestine, Israel and the boycott. International Socialism – A quarterly journal of socialist theory. Vol. 128, October 2010. – Pp. 31-55.
13. Isaac R.K., Hall C.M., Higgins-Desbiolles F. The Politics and Power of Tourism in Palestine. London: Routledge, 2015.
14. Landau N. Israel Publishes BDS Blacklist: These Are the 20 Groups Whose Members Will Be Denied Entry. Haaretz, 16.01.2018. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-publishes-bds-blacklist-these-20-groups-will-be-denied-entry-1.5729880 (accessed 04.05.2021).
15. Lim А. (Editor), Elia N. (Contributer). The Case for Sanctions against Israel. New-York: Verso pub., 2012.
16. MacWeigh T., Sherwood H. Co-op boycotts exports from Israel's West Bank settlements, The Guardian, 29.04.2012. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/29/co-op-israel-west-bank-boycott (accessed 04.05.2021).
17. May D. War by Other Means. A History of Anti-Israel Boycotts, From the Arab League to BDS. Washington: The Foundation for Defence of Democracies, 2020.
18. Morrison S. The Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement: Activism across Borders for Palestinian Justice. London: A thesis submitted to the Department of Government of the London School of Economics for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, 2015.
19. Murciano G. Unpacking the Global Campaign to Delegitimize Is-rael. Drawing the Line between Criticism of Israel and Denying its Legitimacy. Berlin: German Institute for International and Security Affairs. Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik Research Paper No7, June 2020.
20. Nelson С. Israel Denial: Anti-Zionism, Anti-Semitism, & the Faculty Campaign Against the Jewish State. Bloomington, Indiana, USA: Indiana University Press, 2019.
21. Oren A. Israel Setting Up 'Dirty Tricks' Unit to Find, Spread Dirt on BDS Groups Haaretz, 20.07.2016. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-setting-up-dirty-tricks-unit-to-spread-dirt-on-bds-groups-1.5397740 (accessed 04.05.2021).
22. Report of the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967. The UN Human Rights Council. Fortieth session 25 February–22 March 2019. Docu-ment of UNISPAL A/HRC/40/73, March 15, 2019, 40 p.
23. Report of the World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance. Durban, South Africa, 31 August - 8 September 2001. Official Document - United Nations A/CONF.189/12.
24. Rivlin R. Taking down BDS. Ediot Ahronot, 28.03.2016. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4784050,00.html (accessed 04.05.2021).
25. Shindler C. The Hebrew Republic: Israel's Return to History. Lanham, Maryland, USA: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2017.
26. Stiller К. The Global Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement. San Francisco, USA: Jewish Community Relations Council, 2016.
27. Terrorists in Suits. The Ties between NGOs promoting BDS and Terrorist Organizations. Jerusalem: State of Israel, Ministry of Strategic Affairs, February 2019.
28. The Jerusalem Sabeel Document. Principles for Just Peace in Palestine-Israel. Jerusalem: Sabeel Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center, 2004.
29. The Palestinian BDS National Committee’s mandate and role. Ju-ly 9, 2005. https://bdsmovement.net/call (accessed 04.05.2021).
30. Trade unionists launch boycott of Israeli goods. Belfast Telegraph, 10.02.2009. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/politics/trade-unionists-launch-boycott-of-israeli-goods-28469393.html (accessed 04.05.2021).
31. Tutu Desmond, Urbina Ian. Israeli apartheid. The Nation, New-York. No 275, July 15, 2002. https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/against-israeli-apartheid/ (accessed 04.05.2021).
32. War on Want. Jerusalem: NGO Monitor. October 17, 2020. https://www.ngo-monitor.org/ngos/war_on_want_uk_/ (accessed 04.05.2021).
33. Zanotti J. (Coordinator), Weiss M.A., Ruane R.A, Elsea J.K. Israel and the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement. Washington: Congressional Research Service Report Prepared for the Members and Committees of the US Congress, 2017.
34. Ziadah R. Palestine Calling: Notes on the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement. Ageel G. (ed.). Apartheid in Palestine: Hard Laws and Harder Experiences. Edmonton, Canada: University of Alberta, 2015, Pp. 91-107.
35. Хок ли-мниат а-пгиа би-Мдинат Исраэль, ушар ба-Кнессет бэ-йом 13 бэ-июли 2011. Сэфэр а-хуким шел-Мединат Исраэль. Иерушалаим, 2017, карах 2304, амуд 972-973 (Hebrew). Law for Preven-tion of Damage to State of Israel through Boycott, approved by the Knesset on July 12, 2011. Code of Laws of the State of Israel. Jerusa-lem, 2011, Vol. 2304, Рp. 972-973.
36. Хок а-книса ле-Исраэль колель тикун 28 ми-6 бе-мерц 2017. Сэфэр а-хуким шел- Мединат Исраэль. Иерушалаим, 2017, карах 2610, амуд 458 (Hebrew). The Entry into Israel Law as amended on March 6, 2017, approved by the Knesset on March 6, 2017. Code of Laws of the State of Israel. Jerusalem, 2017, Vol. 2610, p. 458.
No posts found