1. Vasiliev M.N. Trade with China. Tomsk: Steam typography of P. I. Makushin, 1899 (in Russian).
2. Galiev V. V. Kazakhstan in the system of Russian-Chinese trade and economic relations in Xinjiang (late XIX – early XX centuries). Almaty: CH. Valikhanov Institute of history and Ethnology Publ., 2003 (in Russian).
3. Hobson J. Imperialism. Leningrad: Priboi, 1927 (in Russian).
4. Datsyshen V.G. History of Russian-Chinese relations in the late XIX – early XX centuries. Moscow: Direct-Media, 2014 (in Russian).
5. Edinarkhova N.E. Kyakhta and Kyakhtinskaya trade (40–60-ies of the 19th century). Irkutsk: Ottisk, 2015 (in Russian).
6. Chinese ports that are important for Russian trade in the Far East. Part 1: Text. Comp. By D.D. Pokotilov. Saint Petersburg: Department of Finance, 1895 (in Russian).
7. Korostovets I.Y. The Chinese and their civilization: from the map of China, Japan and Korea. Saint Petersburg: Askarkhanov, 1898 (in Russian).
8. Korsak A.K. Historical and statistical review of trade relations between Russia and China. Kazan: I. Dubrovin, 1857 (in Russia).
9. Krotkov N.N. Russian manufactory and its competitors in the Chinese market. Saint Petersburg: V.O. Kirshbaum Type, 1914 (in Russian).
10. Krylov N.A. Trade competition in Eastern China. Saint Petersburg: Typography of G.A. Bernstein, 1898 (in Russian).
11. Kuropatkin A.N. Kashgaria. Historical and geographical sketch of the country, its military power, industry and trade. Saint Petersburg: Typography of V.S. Balyshev, 1979 (in Russian).
12. Merkulov S.D. Possible Fates of the Russian Trade in the Far East. Saint Petersburg: Typography of G.A. Bernshteyn, 1903 (In Russian).
13. Nepomnin O.E. Socio-economic history of China, 1894–1914. Moscow: Nauka, 1980 (in Russia).
14. Review of Russia's foreign trade along the European and Asian borders for 1899. Saint Petersburg: Typography of V. Kirshbaum, 1901 (in Russian).
15. Review of Russia's foreign trade along the European and Asian borders for 1889. Saint Petersburg: Typography of V. Kirshbaum, 1890 (in Russian).
16. Pokrovsky V.P. Statistical data on trade between Russia and China. Saint Petersburg: Typography of M. P. Frolova, 1909 (in Russian).
17. Rozhkova M.K. Economic relations between Russia and Central Asia. 40–60-ies of the 19th century. Moscow: Publishing house of The Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1963 (in Russian).
18. Romanov B.A. Russia in Manchuria (1892–1906). Leningrad: Leningrad Oriental Institute named after A.S. Enukidze Publ., 1928 (in Russian).
19. Russian-Chinese relations. 1689–1916: official documents / P.E. Skachkov, V.S. Myasnikov. Moscow: Oriental literature Publ., 1958 (in Russian).
20. Skalkovsky K.A. Russian Trade in the Pacific Ocean: An Economic Study of Russian Trade and Navigation in the Primorye Region, Eastern Siberia, Korea, China, Japan and California. Saint Petersburg: Tipografiya of A. Suvorina, 1883 (in Russian).
21. Sladkovsky M.I. History of trade and economic relations between the peoples of Russia and China (before 1917). Moscow: Nauka, 1974 (in Russian).
22. Statistical data on Russia's trade with China and on certain East Asian borders for 1901–1907. Moscow: Typography of P.P. Ryabushinsky, 1908 (in Russian).
23. Subbotin A.P. Tea and tea trade in Russia and other States: production, consumption and distribution of tea. Saint Petersburg: A.G. Kuznetsov, 1892 (in Russian).
24. Sychevsky E.P. Dynamics of Russian-Chinese trade in the late 50–60-ies of the 19th century. Blagoveshchensk state pedagogical Institute named after M. I. Kalinin. 1957. Vol. VIII. Pp. 49–75. (in Russian).
25. Tagarov Zh.Z. Mongolian transit and Russian-Chinese kyakhtin trade in the late XVII–early XX centuries. Russia and Mongolia in the first half of the XX century: conceptual issues of Russian-Mongolian relations: collection of scientific works. Vol. 5. Ulaanbaatar; Irkutsk: BSU Publishing house, 2015. Pp. 183–199 (in Russian).
26. Hohlov A.N. Kyakhta trade and its place in the politics of Russia and China (20-ies of the 18th century – 50-ies of the 19th century) / / Documents refute. Against falsification of the history of Russian-Chinese relations, Moscow: Mysl, 1982. Pp. 99–148. (in Russia).
27. Meyer D.R. Hong-Kong as a global metropolis. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 2000.
No posts found