1. 1853–1854. The Escheat of the Nagpore State, the Arrangements for the Administration of the New Province and the Settlement of the Affairs of the Bhonsla Family. Nagpur, 1920.
2. 1854–1860. Settlement of the Affairs of the Ranees of Nagpore and the Course of Events after the Escheat of the State. Nagpur, 1920.
3. Aitchison C.U. (compiled by). A Collection of Treaties, Engagements and Sanads Relating to India and Neighbouring Counties. Vol. I. Calcutta: Superintendent Government Printing, 1909.
4. Brinton A. Pathos and the “Appeal to Emotion”: An Aristotelian Analysis. History of Philosophy Quarterly. 1988. Vol. 5, no. 3. Pp. 207–219.
5. Memorandum Relating to Nagpore. London: Spottiswoode and Co., 1859.
6. Nussbaum M.C. Political Emotions: Why Love Matters for Justice. Cambridge, Massachusetts: An Imprint of Harvard University Press, 2015.
No posts found