1. Akopyan A.A. Albania-Aluank in Greek-Latin and Ancient Armenian Sources. Yerevan, Izd-vo AN ArmSSR, 1987 (in Russian).
2. Aliev I.G. On the Interpretation of Strabo ХI 4, §§ 1, 3–5. Journal of Ancient History. 1975. No. 3. Pp. 150–165 (in Russian).
3. Aliev I.G. Essay on the History of Atropatena. Baku: Azerneshr, 1989 (in Russian).
4. Aliev K.G. Ancient Caucasian Albania. Baku: Azerneshr, 1992 (in Russian).
5. Balakhvantsev A.S. Hellenistic Kabala on the Trade Routes between West and East (According to Numismatic Data). Ancient Urban Culture of Azerbaijan. Abstracts. Ed. M.N. Rahimova. Baku: Khazar University, 2012. P. 65 (in Russian).
6. Balakhvantsev A.S. Political History of Early Parthia. Moscow: IOS RAS, 2017 (in Russian).
7. Balakhvantsev A.S. Again on the Date of the Burial near the Village of Kosika. Volga-Ural Region from Antiquity to the Middle Ages: Materials of the VI Lower Volga International Archaeological Scientific Conference. Volgograd: Volgograd State University Publishing House, 2020. Pp. 149–151 (in Russian).
8. Gadjiev M.S. Sharakun Treasure (Dagestan). Antiquities of the North Caucasus. V.I. Markovin (ed.). Moscow: IA RAS, 1999. Pp. 152–160 (in Russian).
9. Gadjiev M.S. Caucasian Albania and Dagestan: Historical, Geographical, Administrative and Political Aspects. Albania Caucasica. Issue I. Eds. A.K. Alikberov, M.S. Gadjiev. Moscow: IOS RAS, 2015. Pp. 28–40 (in Russian).
10. Gul K.K., Guliev A.N., Nadirov A.A. Azerbaijan. Moscow: Mysl, 1971 (in Russian).
11. Dzhafarov Yu.R. On the Localization of the Temple Area in Caucasian Albania. Journal of Ancient History. 1985. No. 2. Pp. 97–107 (in Russian).
12. Dreher M. Pompey in the Caucasus: Colchis, Iberia, Albania. Journal of Ancient History. 1994. No. 1. Pp. 20–32 (in Russian).
13. Diakonoff I.M. History of Media. Saint Petersburg: Faculty of Philology, SPbSU, 2008 (in Russian).
14. Lukonin V.G. Culture of the Sasanian Iran. Moscow: Nauka, 1969 (in Russian).
15. Mamedova F.J. Political History and Historical Geography of Caucasian Albania (3rd century BC – 8th century AD). Baku: Elm, 1986 (in Russian).
16. Manaseryan R.L. International Relations in the Near East in the 80s–70s BC (Tigran II and Troops from the Сoast of the Araks). Journal of Ancient History. 1992. No. 1. Pp. 152–160 (in Russian).
17. Melikishvili G.A. On the History of Ancient Georgia. Tbilisi: Izd-vo AN GSSR, 1959 (in Russian).
18. Mouraviev S.N. Ptolemy's Map of Caucasian Albania and the Level of the Caspian Sea. Journal of Ancient History. 1983. No. 1. Pp. 117–147 (in Russian).
19. Novoseltsev A.P. On the Question of the Political Border between Armenia and Caucasian Albania in the Antique Period. Caucasus and Byzantium. Iss. I. Yerevan: Izd-vo AN ArmSSR, 1979. Pp. 10–18 (in Russian).
20. Svazyan G.S. Again about the Southern Border of Albania (1st Century BC – mid 5th Century AD). Albania Caucasica. Issue I. Eds. A.K. Alikberov, M.S. Gadjiev. Moscow: IOS RAS, 2015. Pp. 48–56 (in Russian).
21. Trever K.V. Essays on the History and Culture of Caucasian Albania 4th Century BC – 7th Century AD. Moscow – Leningrad: Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1959 (in Russian).
22. Asheri D., Lloyd A., Corcella A. A Commentary on Herodotus. Books I–IV. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007.
23. Frye R.N. The History of Ancient Iran. München: C.H. Beck, 1984.
24. Gagoshidze I. Kartli in Hellenistic and Roman Times. General Aspects. Iberia and Rome. The Excavations of the Palace at Dedoplis Gora and the Roman Influence in the Caucasian Kingdom of Iberia. Furtwängler A., Gagoshidze I., Löhr H., Ludwig N. (eds). Langenweißbach: Beier & Beran, 2008. Pp. 1–40.
25. Geus Kl. Armenia in Ptolemy’s Geography (ca. AD 150): A “Parody” of His Work? Some Corrections and Suggestions. Electrum. 2021. Vol. 28. Pp. 21–40.
26. Hewsen R.H. Introduction to Armenian Historical Geography II: The Boundaries of Achaemenid “Armina”. Revue des Études Arméniennes. 1983. Vol. 17. Pp. 123-43.
27. Hewsen R.H. Introduction to Armenian Historical Geography III: The Boundaries of Orontid Armenia. Revue des Études Arméniennes. 1984. Vol. 18. Pp. 347–366.
28. Hewsen R.H. Armenia: A Historical Atlas. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2001.
29. Laghiashvili G. The Yaloylutepe Culture in the Alazani Valley. Tbilisi, 2016.
30. Maricq A. Classica et Orientalia: 5. Res Gestae Divi Saporis. Syria. 1958. T. 35. Fasc. 3–4. Pp. 295–360.
31. Thomson R.W. Introduction. Agathangelos. History of the Armenians. Translation and Commentary by R.W. Thomson. Albany: State University of New York Press, 1976.
No posts found