1. Antonova N.I. Some Aspects of the Gaudiya-Vayshnavism Research. Orientalistica. 2020. No. 3(1). Pp. 110–118 (in Russian).
2. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada A.C. Nectar of Instructions. Trans. from English. Moscow: The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, 2015 (in Russian).
3. Vatman S.V. Bengal Vaishnavism. St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University, 2005 (in Russian).
4. Vatman S. V. The Vishnuite Treatise “Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu”, Its Structure, Content and Doctrinal Role. Pushkin Leningrad State University Journal. 2019. No. 3. Pp. 212–224 (in Russian).
5. Vatman S. V. Metaphysics of Spiritual Love in the Vishnuite Treatise “Ujjwala-nilamani”. Bulletin of Saint Petersburg State University of Culture. No. 3 (40). 2019. Pp. 22–27 (in Russian).
6. Gopal Krishna Gosvami. Shri Upadeshamrita (Nectar of Instruction). St. Petersburg: Bhagavatpada-Sanga, 1998 (in Russian).
7. Zemlyanaya E.A. Fundamentals of the Ethical Teaching of “Bhagavad Gita”. Abstract of the PhD Thesis (philosophical sciences). St. Petersburg, 2013 (in Russian).
8. Ishani D.D. Nectar Of Instruction. Study Guide. Bhakti-Shastri Course. Moscow: Vaishnava University, 2000 (in Russian).
9. Karimova E.V, Ostanin V.V., Subotyalov M.A. The Phenomenon of Hidden Quotation in the Medieval Indian Treatise “Upadesamrita”. Vostok (Oriens). 2020. No. 6. Pp. 175–183 (in Russian).
10. Korabel'nik N.M. Some Questions of Chaitanya's Socio-Ethical Teaching. Litman A.D. (ed). The Social Thought of India. Past and Present. Collection of Papers. Moscow: Glavnaia Redaktsiia Vostochnoi Literatury, 1989. Pp. 204–217 (in Russian).
11. Korneeva N. A. Source Analysis of “Vishnu-smriti”: Problems of Chronology and Translation. Abstract of the PhD Thesis (pedagogical sciences). Moscow, 1987 (in Russian).
12. Niranjana Swami. The Book of Lectures “Mercy through Instructions”. Vol. 4–6. Dnepropetrovsk: ART-PRESS, 2012 (in Russian).
13. Novikova V.A. Essays on the History of Bengali Literature. Leningrad: LGU, 1965 (in Russian).
14. Ostanin V.V. “Gita” in the Gaudiya Tradition (Sum of Methodologies). Tomsk State University Journal. History. 2013. No. 4 (24). Pp. 153–159 (in Russian).
15. Ostanin V.V. Anthropology of Classical Vedanta: the Evolution of Religious and Philosophical Ideas. Barnaul: Publishing House of the Altai State University, 2010 (in Russian).
16. Ostanin V.V. “A Man Playing” and the Vishnuite Renaissance of the 16th–17th Centuries. Bulletin of the ASAU. 2005. No. 1. Pp. 184–186 (in Russian).
17. Ostanin V.V. Architectonics of “Bhagavata-Puranas”. Orientalistica. 2019. No. 2(1). Pp. 150–158 (in Russian).
18. Rosen S.D. Unknown Treasure of India. Transl. from English. Moscow: The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, 2014 (in Russian).
19. Tymoshchuk A.S. Vaishnavism: Design and Conceptualization Strategies. Peoples and Religions of Eurasia. 2018(1). No. 1(14). Pp. 72–80 (in Russian).
20. Timoshchuk A.S. Aesthetization of Bengali Vishnuism in the Works of Rupa Goswami. Orientalistica. 2018(2). No. 1(2). Pp. 289–302 (in Russian).
21. Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur. Sri Bhaktyaloka. Trans. from Bengali. S.l.: Oblako nektara, 2004 (in Russian).
22. Sri Rupa Goswami. Sri Upadesamrita (with Commentary by Radharaman dasa Goswami, Bhaktivinoda Thakur, Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati). Moscow: Mezhdunarodnoe obshchestvo “Gaudiia-vedanta”, 2001 (in Russian).
23. Srila Rupa Gosvami. Shri Upadesamrita. Transl. from Sanscrit and Сomments by A.Ch. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Moscow: The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, 2011 (in Russian).
24. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada A.C. The Nectar of Instruction. Los Angeles, California: Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, 1975.
25. De, Sushil Kumar. Early History of the Vaishnava Faith and Movement in Bengal. Calkutta: Firma K.L. Mukhopadhyay, 1961.
26. Delmonico N. Time Enough for Play: “Religious Use of Time in Bengal Vaisnavism”. Paper Presented at Bengal Studies Conference. 1982.
27. Delmonico N. Rupa Gosvami: His Life, Family, and Early Vraja Commentators. Journal of Vaisnava Studies. Chatterjee, Chanda, 1993. Vol. 1. No. 2. Pp. 133–158.
28. Dimock E.C. Doctrine and Practice among the Vaisnavas of Bengal. Krishna: Myths, Rites, and Attitudes. Honolulu: East-West Center Press, 1966.
29. Hardy F. Madhavendra Puri: a Link between Bengal Vaishnavism and South Indian Bhakti. Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society. 1974. No. l. Pp. 23–41.
30. Hein N. Caitanya Extasies and the Theology of the Name. Hinduism: New Essays in the History of Religion. Ed. by Bardwell L. Smith. Leiden: E.J. Brill, 1976. Pp. 15–32.
31. Kennedy M.T. The Chaitanya Movement: A Study of the Vaishnavism of Bengal. Calcutta: Association Press, 1925.
32. Monier-Williams M. A Sanskrit-English Dictionary: Etymologically and Philologically Arranged with Special Reference to Cognate Indo-European Languages. Oxford, The Clarendon Press, 1899.
33. O'Connel J.T. Chaitanya's Followers and the Bhagavad Gita. Hinduism: New Essays in the History of Religion. Ed. by Bardwell L. Smith. Leiden: E.J. Brill, 1976. Pp. 33–52.
34. O'Connel J.T. Gaudiya Vaisnava Symbolism of Deliverance (uddhara, nistara...) from Evil. Journal of Asian and African Studies. 1980. Vol. XV. No. 1–2. Pp. 124–135.
35. Perun K. Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra from the Caitanya-vaiṣṇava Perspective. Journal of Vaisnava Studies. 2016. Vol. 24. No. 2. Pp. 213–257.
36. Perun K. Navadvīpa as Vaiṣṇava Tīrtha. Journal of Vaishnava Studies. 2018. Vol. 27. No. 1. Pp. 97–115.
37. Rūpagosvāmī. Śrī Upadeśāmr̥ta. Mathurā, India: Gauḍīya Vedānta Publications, 1997 (in English and Sanskrit).
38. Rupa Gosvami. Śrī Śrī Upadeśāmṛtam, Śrī Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī Prabhu kṛtam, with Upadeśa-prakāśika Radharamana Gosvami. Commentary Pīyūṣa-varṣiṇī, Bengali Poetic Arrangement and Series of Articles by Bhaktivinoda Thakura, Anuvṛtti Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami Prabhupada, Amṛtāvaśeṣaleśa Bhakti Prasada Puri Gosvami. Ed. by Śrīmad Bhakti Pradīpa Tīrtha Gosvāmī Mahārāja. Published by Sundarānanda Vidyāvinoda, Gauḍīya Mission, 1942.
No posts found