1. Lazarev M.S. Kurdistan and the Kurdish question (1923-1945)]. Moscow: Vostochnaya literatura, 2005. (in Russian)
2. Magomedkhanov V.M. Kurds-forgotten allies of the USSR / Ed. by D. M. Ravandi-Fadai; Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Foundation for the Promotion of Technologies of the XXI Century. Moscow: IV RAN, 2020.(in Russian)
3. Zhigalina O. I. National movement of Kurds in Iran (1918-1947). Moscow: Nauka, 1988. (in Russian)
4. O'Sullivan A. Espionage and Counterintelligence in Occupied Persia (Iran). The Success of the Allied Secret Servisec, 1941-1945. London, New York: Palgrave Macmillian, 2015.
5. Rubin B.M. B.M., Schwanitz W.G. Nazis, Islamists and the Making of the Modern Middle East. Yale University Press, 2014.
6. Yesiltas O. Rethinking the National Question: Anti-Statist Discourses within the Kurdish National Movement. Dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Florida International University, 2014.
No posts found