1. Borisov A.Ya., Lukonin V.G. Sasanian gems. Leningrad: State Hermitage Piblishing House, 1963 (in Russian).
2. Boyce M. The Letter of Tansar. Roma: Istituto Italiano per il Medio ed Estremo Oriente, 1968.
3. Dasxuranci. Тhe History of the Caucasian Albanians by Movses Dasxuranci. Transl. by C.J.F. Dowsett. London: Oxford University Press, 1961.
4. Delaporte L. Catalogue de cylinders, cachets et pierres gravées de style oriental du Musée du Louvre. I. Fouilles et Missiones. Paris: Librairie Hachette, 1920.
5. Delaporte L. Catalogue de cylinders, cachets et pierres gravées de style oriental du Musée du Louvre. II. Acquisitions. Paris: Librairie Hachette, 1923.
6. Eghishe. About Vardan and Armenian War. Translation from Old Armenian by academician I.A. Orbeli, preparation for publication, preface and notes by K.N. Yuzbashyan. Yerevan: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of Arm. SSR, 1971 (in Russian).
7. Elishē. History of Vardan and the Armenian War. Translation and Commentary by R.W. Thomson. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1982.
8. Gadjiev M.S. Recent finds and topography of the Middle Persian inscriptions of Derbent. Journal of Ancient History. 2000. No. 2. Pp. 116–129 (in Russian).
9. Gadjiev M.S. А Seal of Āhzwahēn, King of Caucasian Albania. Journal of Ancient History. 2003. No. 1. Pp. 102–119 (in Russian).
10. Gadjiev M.S. Attribution of the gem-seal of the Great Catholicos of Albania and Balasakan and the problem of rule sequence of the heads of Albanian Church. Journal of Historical, Philological and Cultural Studies. Issue XIV. Moscow–Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State University Publishing House, 2004. Pp. 465–479 (in Russian).
11. Gadjiev M.S. On the Construction Date of the Derbend Fortification Complex. Iran and the Caucasus. 2008. 12/1. Pp. 1–15.
12. Gadjiev M.S. Chronology of Albanian Arsacids. Albania Caucasica. Issue 1. Мoscow: IOS RAS, 2015. Pp. 68–75 (in Russian).
13. Gadjiev M.S. The Chronology of the Arsacid Albanians. Hoyland R.G. Ed. From Caucasian Albania to Arrān: The East Caucasus between Antiquity and Medieval Islam (c. 300 BCE – 1000 AD). Piscataway: Gorgias Press, 2020. Pp. 29–35.
14. Gadjiev M.S., Kasumova S.Yu. The Middle Persian Inscriptions of Derbent, 6th century CE. Moscow: Vostochnaia literatura, 2006 (in Russian).
15. Gandzaketsi Kirakos. History of Armenia. Translation from the Old Armenian, preface and commentary by L.A. Khanlaryan. Moscow: Nauka, 1976 (in Russian).
16. Gignoux Ph. Intailles sasanides de la collection Pirousan. Monumentum H.S. Nyberg. III (Acta Iranica. 6. Deux Séries). Téhéran–Liège, 1975. Pp.13–32.
17. Goiladze V.I. The Political Development of Kartli from the Beginning of the 6th Century to the End of the 30s of the 7th Century. Abstract of PhD Thesis on History. Tbilisi, 1979 (in Russian).
18. Ispahani. Hamza Ispahani Annalum libri X. T. I. Textus arabicus. Ed. J.M.E. Gottwald. Petropoli Lipsiae, 1844.
19. Kalankatuatsi Movses. History of the land of Aluank. Translation from Old Armenian, preface and commentaries by Sh.V. Smbatyabn. Yerevan: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of Arm. SSR, 1984 (in Russian).
20. Kasumova S.Ju. Le sceau du Catolicos d’Albanie et du Balāsagān. Studia Iranica. 1991. T. 20. Fasc. 1. Pp. 23–32.
21. Kasumova S.Yu. Christianity in Azerbaijan in the Early Middle Ages. Baku: Master Print & Publishing, 2005 (in Russian).
22. Khorenatsi Movses. History of Armenia. Translation from the Old Armenian, introduction and notes by G. Sarkisyan. Yerevan: Ayastan, 1990 (in Russian).
23. Khurshudyan E.Sh. Seal of Asay, Crown Prince of Aran. Commentationes Iranicae. Collection of articles for the 90th anniversary of Vladimir Aronovich Livshits. Sankt Petersburg: Nestor-Istoriya, 2013. Pp. 191–201 (in Russian).
24. Kolesnikov A.I. Iran at the beginning of the 7th century. Palestinian Collection. 22 (85). Leningrad: Science, 1970 (in Russian).
25. Koryun. The Life of Mashtots. Translation by Sh.V. Smbatyan and K.A. Melik-Oganjanyan. Yerevan: Aypetrat, 1962 (in Russian).
26. Lerner J.A. An Alan Seal. Bulletin of the Asia Institute. N.S., 2009. Vol. 19. Pр. 83–89.
27. Minorsky V.F. The history of Shirvan and Derbend of the 10th–11th centuries. Moscow: Izdatel’stvo Vostochnoi literatury, 1963 (in Russian).
28. Orbelyan Stepanos, Archbishop. History of the Sisakan region. Tiflis: N. Aganiants printing house, 1910 (in Old Armenian).
29. Perikhаnyan A.G. Society and Law in Iran in the Parthian and Sasanian Periods. Moscow: Nauka, 1983 (in Russian).
30. Ritter N.C. Gemstones in Pre-Islamic Persia: Social and Symbolic Meanings of Sasanian Seals. Hilgner A., Greiff S., Quast D. (eds). Gemstones in the first Millennium AD: Mines, Trade, Workshops and Symbolism. International Conference, October 20th–22nd, 2015, Römisch-Germanisches Zentralmuseum, Mainz. Mainz: Verlag des Römisch-Germanischen Zentralmuseums. 2017. Pp. 277–292.
31. Staviskiy S.Ya. A Khionite gem-seal. Reports of the State Hermitage Museum. Vol. 20. Leningad: Iskusstvo, 1961. Pp. 54–56 (in Russian).
No posts found