1. Asian and African Countries and New Tecnologies, 2020. Collective Monograph. Ed. N.N. Tsevkova. Institute of Oriental studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow: IV RAS, 2020. (In Russian)]
2. The middle East in a Changing Global Context. (Collective monograph). Ed. V. G. Baranovsky, V. V. Naumkin; Institute of Oriental studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow: IV RAS, 2018. (In Russian)
3. Volodin A. G. The Formation of a Polycentric World Order as a Continuation of the Geopolitical Processes of the Twentieth Century. Contours of Global Transformations: Politics, Economics, law. Vol. 12. No. 4. Pp. 6-31. (In Russian)
4. Deryugina I. V. Agriculture in Asia and North Africa: Economic Growth And Modernization. Institute of Oriental studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018. (In Russian)
5. Kuznetsov A.V. (2019) Concepts of economic interaction along the South South line . Contours of Global Transformations: Politics, Economics, Law. Vol. 12. No. 3 . Pp. 30-46. (In Russian)
6. The New System of Productive Forces and the Countries of the East. (Collective monograph). Ed. A.V. Akimov, S. A. Panarin, scientific ed. I. V. Deryugina, N. N. Tsvetkova, Moscow: IV RAS, 2019. (In Russian)
7. Ostrovskii A.V. China Is on Its Path to Economic Superpower. Moscow, MBA, 2020. (In Russian)
8. The prospects for the digital economy the OECD by 2017 (In Russian)] https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/4657a930-ru/index.html?itemId=/content/component/4657a930-ru.
9. Rastiannikova E. V. The Role of Fisheries in the BRICS Countries and its Place in the World Economy. Eastern Analytics, Issue 1, 2015. (In Russian)
10. Fituni, L. L. On the way to a new bipolarity: geo-Economics and geopolitics of confrontation in Africa. Contours of Global Transformations: Politics, Economics, Law. Vol. 12. No. 3. Pp. 6-29. (In Russian)
11. Ford M. Robots Are Coming: Technology Development and the Future Without Work. Moscow: Alpina non-fiction, 2016. (In Russian)
12. Tsvetkova N. N. Eastern countries in international trade in electronic components and global value chains. East (Oriens). 2016, No. 6. (In Russian)
13. Tsvetkova N. N. Countries of South-East Asia in global value chains: production of electronic and computer equipment, 1995-2015. Eastern Analytics, 2018, no. 1-2. (In Russian)
14. Schwab K. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. E publishing house, Moscow: 2017. (In Russian)
15. Shvab K. Technologies of the Fourth industrial revolution. Moscow: Eksmo. 2018. (In Russian)
16. Economic Growth in the East: Trends, Unevenness, Inequality in Social Development. Collective Monograph. Book 1. Moscow, IOS RAS, 2020.
17. A Review of Open Cast Coal Mining in India Mega Projects having more than 10MTPA https://ru.scribd.com/presentation/341360292/A-Review-of-Open-Cast-Coal-Mining-in-India-pptx
18. Abramova I.O. Africa in the Modern Model of the World Order: A Powerful Player or an Outsider? Outlines of Global Transformations: Politics, Economics, Law. Special Issue, 2019. Pp. 4-15.
19. Crude Oil Imports by Country http://www.worldstopexports.com/crude-oil-imports-by-country/
20. Executive Summary World Robotics 2018 Industrial Robots, p.22. https://ifr.org/downloads/press2018/Executive_Summary_WR_2018_Industrial_Robots.pdf .
21. Executive Summary World Robotics 2019 Industrial Robots, Fig. 22. https://ifr.org/downloads/press2018/Executive%20Summary%20WR%202019%20Industrial%20Robots.pdf
22. Global EV Outlook 2019. Technology report May 2019. Figures archive.
24. Innovation with a Purpose: The role of technology innovation in accelerating food systems transformation. World Economic Forum. Prepared with collaboration with McKinsey & Company. January 2018. http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Innovation_with_a_Purpose_VF-reduced.pdf
25. Jobs Lost, Jobs Gained: Workforce Transitions in a Time if Automation. McKinsey Global Institute. December 2017.
26. RENEWABLES GLOBAL STATUS REPORT 2019. REN21 Secretariat . Paris 2019. S. 31. https://www.ren21.net/reports/global-status-report/
27. Robinson Robert C. Postindustrial society // Encyclopedia Britannica https://www.britannica.com/topic/classical-economics .
28. Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. The Rockefeller Foundation and Global Business Network. May 2010 https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf .
29. Why East Africa wants to ban second-hand clothes. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35706427
30. Why is Africa the Largest Importer of Japanese Used Cars? https://blog.beforward.jp/regional-topics/africa/africa-largest-importer-japanese-cars.html
31. World Energy Outlook 2018. Executive Summary. International Energy Agency. November 2018.
No posts found