1. Ambroz A.K. Fibulae of the European South part of the USSR. Corpus of archaeological monuments of the USSR. Vol. D1-30. Moscow, 1966 (in Russian).
2. Vasilyev I.B., Skarbovenko V.A. Late Sarmatian Burials of the Cemetery near the Village Andreevka in the Trans-Volga Region. Urals in the Bronze Age and Early Iron Age. Ufa: BFAN SSSR, 1985. Pp. 106–124 (in Russian).
3. Vorobieva M.G. Pottery of Chorasmia of the Ancient Period. Pottery of Chorasmia. Proceedings of the Chorasmian Expedition. Vol. IV. Moscow: Nauka, 1959. Pp. 63–220 (in Russian).
4. Zhambulatov K.A., Yagodin V.N., Kitov E.P., Musaeva R.S., Yagodin V.V. Complex of Weapons of the Late Sarmatian Period of the Territory of Western Kazakhstan and Ustyurt. Stratum plus. 2019. No. 4. Pp. 265–283 (in Russian).
5. Kitov E.P. Population of the Late Sarmatian Time of the Southern Urals and Western Kazakhstan (on the Anthropological Data). Hun Forum. Origin and Identification Problems of the Eurasian Huns Culture. Chelyabinsk: Rifei, 2013. Pp. 521–548 (in Russian).
6. Kitov E.P., Bolelov S.B., Balakhvantcev A.S. The Return to Ancient Chorasmia: Explorations of the Joint Karakalpak-Russian Complex Archaeological Expedition on the Ustyurt Plateau and at Bol’shoy K’irk-K’iz. Vostok (Oriens). 2019. No. 6. Pp. 52–70 (in Russian).
7. Kruglikova I.T. Burial of the 1st–4th Centuries AD in the Village Ayvazovskoe. Soviet archaeology. 1957. No. 2. Pp. 253–258 (in Russian).
8. Levina L.M. Ceramics of the Lower and Middle Syr Darya in the 1st Millennium BC. Proceedings of the Chorasmian Expedition. Vol. 7. Moscow: Nauka, 1971 (in Russian).
9. Levina L.M. Ethnocultural History of the Eastern Aral Sea Region. Moscow: Vostochnaia literatura, 1996 (in Russian).
10. Levina L.M., Chizhova L.V. On the Anthropomorphic and Zoomorphic Images in the Djetyasar Monuments. The Lower Syr Darya in Antiquity. Dzhetyasar Culture. Vol. 5. Moscow. 1995. Pp. 185–201 (in Russian).
11. Leonova N.B., Smirnov Yu.A. Burial as an Object of Formal Analysis. Brief Reports of the Institute of Archeology. Issue 148. 1977. Pp. 16–23 (in Russian).
12. Pugachenkova G.A. From the Art Treasures of the Middle East. Tashkent: Izdatelstvo literatury i iskusstva, 1987 (in Russian).
13. Pshenichnyuk A.Kh. The Culture of the Early Nomads of the Southern Urals. Moscow: Nauka, 1983 (in Russian).
14. Pshenichnyuk A.Kh., Ryazapov M.Sh. Temyasovo Burial Mounds of the Late Sarmatian Period in the South-East of Bashkiria. Antiquities of the Southern Urals. Ufa: AN SSSR, 1976. Pp. 132–149 (in Russian).
15. Skripkin A.S. The Lower Volga Region in the First Centuries AD. Saratov: Izdatelstvo Saratovskogo Universiteta, 1984 (in Russian).
16. Smirnov K.F. Sarmatian Burial Mounds in the Steppes of the Volga and Southern Urals. Reports and messages of the history faculty of Moscow State University. Vol. 5. Moscow: Moscow State University, 1947. Pp. 75–76 (in Russian).
17. Smirnov K.F. Mounds near the Villages Ilovatka and Politotdelskoe, Stalingrad Region. Monuments of the Lower Volga Region. Antiquities of the Lower Volga Region (Results of the Stalingrad Archaeological Expedition). Materials and Research on Archeology of the USSR. No. 60. Moscow: AN SSSR, 1959. Pp. 217–321 (in Russian).
18. Tolstov S.P. Along the Ancient Deltas of the Oks and Yaksart Rivers. Moscow: Izdatelstvo Vostochnoi literatury, 1962 (in Russian).
19. Shilov V.P. Kalinovsky Burial Mound. Monuments of the Lower Volga Region. Antiquities of the Lower Volga Region (Results of the Stalingrad Archaeological Expedition). Materials and Research on Archeology of the USSR. No. 60. Moscow: AN SSSR, 1959. Pp. 323–523 (in Russian).
20. Yagodin V.N. Report on the Archaeological Work at the Duana Cemetery. Archive of the Karakalpak Scientific Research Institute of Humanities of the Karakalpak Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Department of Archaeology). 1985. No. 89. 213 p. (in Russian).
21. Yagodin V.N., Kitov E.P., Yagodin V.V. The Typology of Funerary Complexes of the Kazybaba I Cemetery in the 2nd–4th Centuries AD (on the Question of the Origin of the Nomads of the Ustyurt South-East Edges). Stratum Plus. 2017. No. 4. Pp. 357–379 (in Russian).