1. Aykhenvald Yu.I. Praise of Idleness. Moscow: Kostri, 1922 (in Russian).
2. Genis A.A. Photograph of the Soul: in the Vicinity of a Philological Novel. Zvezda. 2000. No. 9. Pp. 54–60 (in Russian).
3. Obraztsov A.V., Suleymanova A.S. Conceptual Art of Orhan Pamuk. Questions of Turkish Philology. Issue 10. Materials of Dmitriyev Readings. Eds.: D.M. Nasilov, E.A. Oganova. Moscow: MBA, 2014. Pp. 221–243 (in Russian).
4. Obraztsov A.V., Suleymanova A.S. The Strategy of Happiness of Zülfü Livaneli: Narration and Visuals. Russian Turkology. 2019. No. 1–2 (22–23). Pp. 139–148 (in Russian).
5. Repenkova M.M. Turkish Literature in the Late 20th – Early 21st Centuries: Principal Paradigms. Moscow: Nauka, Vostochnaia literatura, 2016 (in Russian).
6. Suleymanova A.S. Ferzan Özpetek: Turning the Narrative into Visuals. Relevant Questions of Turkish Studies. Dedicated to the 180th Anniversary of the Turkish Philology Department of St. Petersburg State University. N.N. Telitsyn, Y.N. Shen (eds.). St. Petersburg: SPbGU, 2016. Pp. 285–291 (in Russian).
7. Tseplakov G. Battle for the Middle Mountain. Znamya. 2006. No. 8. Pp. 23–29 (in Russian).
8. Chernyak M.A. Mass Literature of the 20th Century. Study Guide. Moscow: Flinta – Nauka, 2009 (in Russian).
9. Chernyak V.D., Chernyak M.A. Mass Literature in Concepts and Terms. Reference dictionary. Moscow: Flinta – Nauka, 2018 (in Russian).
10. Gündüz O. From Traditional Narration Forms to the Modern Novel. Turkish Studies. 2009. No. 4(1). Pp. 72–84 (in Turkish).
11. Moran B. Literary Theories and Criticism. Istanbul: Iletishim Yayinlari, 2016 (in Turkish).
12. Özbek M. Popular Culture and the Arabesk of Orhan Gencebay. Istanbul: İletişim Yayınları, 2002 (in Turkish).
13. Parla J. From Don Quixote to the Modern-Day Novel. Istanbul: İletişim Yayınları, 2003 (in Turkish).
14. Seferoğlu E. Literature of Zülfü Livaneli. A Study. Istanbul: Yitik Ülke Yayınları, 2017 (in Turkish).
15. Tekin M. The Art of Novel. Istanbul: Ötüken Yayınları, 2001 (in Turkish).