1. Androsov V.P. Buddhism of Nagarjuna. Moscow: Vostochnaia literatura RAS, 2000 (in Russian).
2. Androsov V.P. Shakyamuni Buddha and Indian Buddhism. Moscow: Vostochnaia literatura RAS, 2001 (ןn Russian).
3. Atisha. Precious Rosary of a Bodhisattva. Tr. by B. Zagumyonnov. St. Petersburg: Almaznyy put’, 1995 (in Russian).
4. Vorobyova-Desyatovskaya M.I., Savitsky L.S. Tibetan Studies. Asian Museum –BIOS, USSR Academy of Sciences. Moscow: Nauka, Glavnaia Redaktsiia Vostochnoi Literatury, 1972. Pp. 149–176 (in Russian).
5. Gambopa Je. Precious Rosary for the Higher Way. Tr. by B.I. Zagumyonnov. St. Petersburg: Karma Yeshe Paldron, 2001 (in Russian).
6. Gampopa Je. Precious Ornament of Liberation. Tr. by B. Erokhin. St. Petersburg: Uddiyana, 2001 (in Russian).
7. Erokhin B.R. The History of Translations from Tibetan into Russian (1720–1991): The Abandoned Take-off. Religiovedenie. 2020. No. 1. Pp. 73–82 (in print, in Russian).
8. Kalachakra. Practice of the Circle of Time – Kalachakra. Tr. by M. Kozhevnikova. St. Petersburg: Nartang, 2002 (in Russian).
9. Kanaeva N.A., Zabolotnykh E.L. The Problem of Deductive Knowledge in India. Logical and Epistemological Views of Dignaga and His Ideological Successors. Moscow: Vostochnaia Literatura RAS, 2002 (in Russian).
10. Karma Chagme Araga. Way through the Gates of Death. Tr. by B. Ochirov. Ulan-Ude: Kundrolling, 1999 (in Russian).
11. Kitinov B.U. Holy Tibet and the Warlike Steppe: Buddhism among the Oirats (13th–17th c.) Moscow: KMK, 2004 (in Russian).
12. Kugyavichus A. Contextual Boundaries of Unification in Translations of Buddhist Terms. Buddhism of Russia. 2002. No. 35. Pp. 89–92 (in Russian).
13. Longchen Rabjam. Precious Treasury of Dharmadhatu. Tr. by Lama Sonam Dorje. Kiev: Nika Tsentr, 2002 (in Russian).
14. Lysenko V.G. Early Buddhism: Religion and Philosophy. Moscow: Institute of Oriental Studies of the RAS, 2003 (in Russian).
15. Machig Labdon. Cutting Hope and Fear off. Tr. from the Tibetan by Bair Ochirov. Ulan-Ude: [n.a.], 1996 (in Russian).
16. Nagarjuna Acharya. Message to a Friend. Tr. by B. Zagumyenov. St. Petersburg: Almaznyi Put’, 1995 (in Russian).
17. Parfionovich Y.M. (Ed.) Atlas of Tibetan Medicine: A Set of Illustrations for a 17th-Century Tibetan Medical Treatise. Blue Beryl. Tr. by T.A. Aseeva et al. Moscow: Galaktika-Galart, 1994 (in Russian).
18. Despite the Death. An Anthology of Secret Teachings about Death and Dying in the Dzogchen Tradition of Tibetan Buddhism. Tr. and comm. by Lama Sonam Dorje. Moscow: [n.a.], 2003 (in Russian).
19. Sodnam Tszemo. The Door Leading to the Teaching. Tr. by R.N. Krapivina. St. Petersburg: Datsan Gunzechoynei, 1994 (in Russian).
20. Sonam Dorje. Revelations of Tibetan Hermits. Moscow: Orientalia, 2003 (in Russian).
21. Save Tibet! The Center of Tibetan Culture and Information. The program of the Conference “On the Buddhist Canon in Russian” (in Russian) http://savetibet.ru/2018/10/24/translation-conference.html (accessed: 08.06.2019).
22. Terentyev A.A. Buddhist Iconography Identification Guide. St. Petersburg: Nartang, 2004 (in Russian and English).
23. Tugan Lopsan-Choikyi-Nyima. Crystal Mirror of Philosophical Systems. Sakyapa Chapter. Tr. by R.N. Krapivina. St. Petersburg: Datsan Gunzechoinei, 1995 (in Russian).
24. Tsongkhapa Je. The Great Manual on the Stages of the Path of Awakening. Vol. I–V. Tr. by A. Kugyavichyus. St. Petersburg: Nartang, 1994–2000 (in Russian).
25. Chandrakirti. Introduction to Madhyamika. Tr. by A.M. Donets. St. Petersburg: Eurasia, 2004 (in Russian).
26. Shantideva. The Path of the Bodhisattva (Bodhicharya Avatara). Tr. by Y. Zhironkina. St. Petersburg: Karma Yeshe Paldron – Uddiyana, 2000 (in Russian).
27. AIBS. American Institute of Buddhist Studies. http://aibs.columbia.edu. (accessed: 07.06.2019).
28. Alekseev-Apraksin A., Erokhin B. Network Paradigm in Buddhist Studies. Reliģiski-filozofiski raksti XXV (Religious-Philosophical Articles). Riga: University of Latvia, 2019. Pp. 305–319.
29. Barzun J., Gaff H. Difficulties and Dangers of Translation. The Modern Researcher. Boston: Houghton Miffin Company, 2003. Pp. 243–255.
30. BDRC – Buddhist Digital Resource Center. https://www.tbrc.org/ (accessed: 08.06.2019).
31. Doboom Tulku. Introduction. Problems and Perspectives. Delhi: Manohar, 2001. Pp. 1–13.
32. Editorial Policy. 84000 Text Critical Guidelines for Translators. January 2020. 84000. Translating the Words of the Buddha. http://84000.co/ensuring-translation-quality/ (accessed: 06.06.2019).
33. Holmes Ken, Holmes, Katia. Preface. Gampopa Je. Gems of Dharma, Jewels of Freedom. Forres: Alteya Publishing, 1995. Pp. VII–XXV.
34. Konchog Gyaltsen. Preface. Gampopa. The Jewel Ornament of Liberation. Ithaka, New York: Snow Lion, 1998 Pp. 12–42.
35. Lindtner C. Editors and Readers. Buddhist Translations: Problems and Perspectives. Delhi: Manohar, 2001. Pp. 193–204.
36. Napper E. Styles and Principles of Translation. Buddhist Translations: Problems and Perspectives. Delhi: Manohar, 2001. Pp. 35–42.
37. Pathak S.K. Some Formulae for Translating: Buddhist Texts from Tibetan. Buddhist Translations: Problems and Perspectives. Delhi: Manohar, 2001. Pp. 43–58.
38. Ranjung Yeshe Institute. https://www.ryi.org (accessed: 07.06.2019).
39. Ranjung Yeshe Publication. http://www.rangjung.com. (accessed: 07.06.2019).
40. Singh S.N. Buddhist Translations: Problems and Perspectives. Buddhist Translations: Problems and Perspectives. Delhi: Manohar, 2001. Pp. 20–34.
41. Tsadra Foundation. http://tsadra.org. (accessed: 07.06.2019).