1. Abu Suleiman Abd-al-Hamid. Crisis of the Muslim Mind. Tr., Comm., Afterword by E. R. Kuliev. Baku: CBS, 2011 (in Russian).
2. Al-Askalani. Fath al-Bari bi-sharh Sahih al-Buhari (Comment to Sahih al-Buhari) Vol. 5. Ed. by M. Abdulaki. Cairo: al-Maktaba as-salafiyya, 1960 (in Arab.).
3. Auda J. The objectives of Islamic law (Makasid al-Sharia). Trans., Notes, Introduction by K. Gasymov. Moscow: Izdatelskiy dom Marjani, 2015 (in Russian).
4. Al-Balazuri. Ansab al-ashraf. Al-juz al-avval (The Origin of the Nobles). Cairo, 1959 (in Arab.).
5. Bartold V.V. Islam. Works. Vol. 6. Moscow: Nauka, 1977. Pp. 77–91 (in Russian).
6. Burton J. Muslim Tradition. An Introduction to the Hadith Studies. Transl. from English. St. Petersburg: DILYA, 2006 (in Russian).
7. Near East and the New Realities. Bulletin of Moscow State University. Series 25. International Relations and World Politics. 2019. No. 2 (in Russian).
8. Bol’shakov O.G. The History of the Caliphate. 1. Islam in Arabia (570–633). Moscow: Nauka, 1989 (in Russian).
9. Al-Buhari. As-Sahih. Fadail ashab al-Nabi (The Virtues of Ashabs of the Prophet). Cairo (in Arab.).
10. Jameney Muhammad Masjed. The Foundations of Political Thinking in the Areas of Influence of Shiism and Sunni. Tr. from Farsi. Tehran: World Ahl Al-Beit Assembly, 2016 (in Russian).
11. Ermakov D.V. Hadiths and Hadith Literature. Islam: Essays in Historiography. Ed. by S.M. Prozorov Moscow: Nauka, 1991. Pp. 85–105 (in Russian).
12. Efremova N.V., Ibragim T.K. The Life of Prophet Muhammad. Moscow: Ladomir, 2009 (in Russian).
13. Ibragim T. Quranic Humanism. Tolerant and Pluralistic Attitudes. Moscow: Medina, 2015(1) (in Russian).
14. Ibragim T. On the Normative Version of Non-Koranic Sunna. Medina al-Islam. 2015(2). No. 3(161). Pp. 15–17 (in Russian).
15. Ikbal M. Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam. Tr., Foreword, Comm. by M. T. Stepaniants. Moscow: Vost. lit., 2002 (in Russian).
16. Islamic Thought: Tradition and Modernity. Anthology of Religious and Philosophical Studies No. 3. IV. Moscow: Medina, 2019. Рр. 443–559 (in Russian).
17. Ahmed Khan Israr. Reliability of Hadiths: Rethinking the Criteria. Baku: Idrak, 2017 (in Russian).
18. Megill A. Historical Epistemology. Transl. by M. Kukartseva. Moscow: Canon+, 2009 (in Russian).
19. Mikhailova I.B. Medieval Bagdad. Moscow: Nauka, 1990 (in Russian).
20. Muhammad Yusuf Muhammad Sadyk. Hadiths and Life. Vol. I. Introduction. Moscow: Hilal, 2017 (in Russian).
21. An-Naim A.A. En Route to Islamic Reformation. Civil Liberties. Human Rights and International Law. Moscow: Andrei Sakharov Museum and Community Center, 1999 (in Russian).
22. Naumkin V.V. Deeply Divided Societies of the Near and Middle East: Conflicts, Violence, External Intervention. Bulletin of Moscow State University. Series 25. International Relations and World Politics. 2015. No 1. Pp. 66–96 (in Russian).
23. Romanov M. G. Hadiths Studies Paradigm (ilm/ulum al-hadis). Vostok (Oriens). 2004. No. 5. Pp. 5–11 (in Russian).
24. Holy Quran. Moscow: Medina, 2015 (in Russian).
25. As-Suiuti Jalal ad-Din. Perfection in Quranic Arts. Moscow: Muravei, 2001 (in Russian).
26. At-Tabari. Zuyul Tarikh al-Tabari (Additional Version of At-Tabari’s “History”). Cairo, 1977 (in Arab.).
27. Haikal Muhammad Husain. Hayat Muhammad (The Life of Muhammad). Cairo, 1965 (in Arab.).
28. Sharif Ahmed M. New View of Islam. Baku: IDRAK, 2018 (in Russian).
29. Israr Ahmad Khan. Authentication of Hadith. Redefining the Criteria. 3 Vol. London: International Institute of Islamic Thought, 2012.
30. Shahrur M. The Quran, Morality and Critical Reason. The Essential Muhammad Shahrur. Transl., Ed. and Intr. by A. Christmann. Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2009.