1. Ageeva V.D. Role of Instruments of “Soft power” in the Foreign Policy of the Russian Federation in the Context of Globalization. Diss. of Cand. in Politics. St. Petersburg, 2016 (in Russian).
2. Bashkuev V.Yu. Russian Medicine and Mongolian World: Historical Experience of Interaction (Late 19th – 1st Half of the 20th Centuries). Irkutsk: Izdatelski dom “Ottisk”, 2016 (in Russian).
3. Gasilin N.A. The Notion and Essence of “Soft Power”. Molodoy Uchenyj. № 22(60), May. 2019. Pp. 399–401 (in Russian).
4. Gorlova I.V., Bychkova O.I. Culture as “Soft Power”: Instruments and Points of Entry. Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya. 2015. № 18. Pp. 268–272 (In Russian).
5. Egunov N.P. M.I. Amagaev. Ulan-Ude: Buryat. kn. izd-vo, 1974 (in Russian).
6. Kazaryan A.T. The God-Building. Orthodox Encyclopedia. Vol. 5. Moscow: Tserkovno-nauchnyi tsentr “Pravoslavnaia Entsiklopediia”, 2002. P. 542–543 (in Russian).
7. Kuras L.V. Pan-mongolism as Manifestation of the Ethnicity of the Mongolian World in the 1st Quarter of the 20th Century. Irkutsk: Publishing house “Ottisk”, 2017 (in Russian).
8. Lenin V.I. To Gorkiy A.M. 25 February, 1908. Complete Works. Vol. 47. P. 141–145 (in Russian).
9. Mongolia in the Documents of Comintern (1919-1934). Vol. I (1919–1929); vol. II (1930–1934). Ulan-Ude: BSC SB RAS Publishing house, 2012 (in Russian).
10. Mongolia in Documents. From the Archives of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (1922-1936): Collection of Documents. Scientific editor: V.V. Naumkin; eds.: K.V. Orlova, V.V. Graivoronskiy. Moscow: IV RAN, 2019 (in Russian).
11. Panarin I.N. Hybrid War against Russia (1816-2016). Moscow: Goryachaia liniia – Telekom, 2016 (in Russian).
12. Russian-Mongolian military cooperation (1911-1946): Collection of Documents. In 2 vols. Vol. I, II. Moscow: Izdatelski dom “Granitsa”, 2019 (in Russian).
13. Soviet-Mongolian Economic Interaction. 1955–1985: Collection of Documents / Ed.-in-chief Yurasov A.V. Moscow: Fund “Svyaz Epokh”, 2019 (in Russian).
14. Solomatin A.N. Communicative Strategies of Formation of International Image of Russia. Abstract of PhD Thesis (Philology). Moscow, 2014 (in Russian).
15. Filimonov G.Yu. Role of “Soft Power” in the Foreign Policy of the USA. Abstract of DSc. Thesis (Politics). Moscow, 2013 (in Russian).