1. Графов Д.Б. Китайский лоббизм в США. Проблемы Дальнего Востока. 2015. № 6. С. 25–32 [Grafov D. Chinese Lobbing in the US. Far Eastern Affairs. 2015. No. 6. Pp. 25–32 (in Russian)].
2. Графов Д.Б. Лоббирование интересов Турции в США в 2018 году. США и Канада: экономика, политика, культура. 2019. Вып. 7. C. 39–61 [Grafov D.B. Lobbing of the Turkish Interests in the USA in 2018. USA & Canada: Economics, Politics, Culture. 2019. Vol. 7. Pp. 39–61 (in Russian)].
3. Зяблюк Н.Г. США: лоббизм и политика. М.: Мысль, 1976. [Ziabluk N. G. The U.S.: lobbying and politics. Moscow: Mysl', 1976 (in Russian)].
4. American Security Initiative. 2015. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyeRTnjFy5rssouueYR_L9A (accessed 04.09.2019).
5. As Trump Travels to Saudi Arabia, The Kingdom's D.C. Lobbying Surge Is Paying Off. The Intercept. May 19, 2017. https://theintercept.com/2017/05/19/as-trump-travels-to-saudi-arabia-the-kingdoms-d-c-lobbying-surge-is-paying-off/ (accessed 04.09.2019)
6. Bard M. The Arab Lobby: The American Component. Middle East Quarterly. Fall 2010. Pp. 3–15.
7. Bipartisan group: Congress should vote on Iran deal. The Washington Post. March 5, 2015. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/03/05/bipartisan-group-congress-should-vote-on-iran-deal/.
8. Bipartisan Group of Ex-Senators to Run Ads Against Iran Deal // The New York Times. August 12, 2015. http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/12/bipartisan-group-of-ex-senators-to-run-ads-against-iran-deal/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
9. By The Numbers: A 2018 Money-in-Politics Index. The Center for Public Integrity. https://publicintegrity.org/federal-politics/by-the-numbers-a-2018-money-in-politics-index/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
10. Carter Center. Corporate, Government, and Foundation Giving. 2019. https://www.cartercenter.org/donate/corporate-government-foundation-partners/index.html (accessed 04.09.2019).
11. Clerk of the House of Representatives, Legislative Resource Center. 2018. https://soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=getFilingDetails&filingID=F7FE3A27-C7AF-4F69-A8A0-21E1B5E82B51&filingTypeID=69 (accessed 04.09.2019).
12. Congress has a desire to distance from Saudi Arabia. 12.01.2019. https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/12/congress-has-a-desire-to-distance-from-saudi-arabia-atlantic-council-says.html (accessed 04.09.2019).
13. Department of Justice, FARA Semi-Annual Report Ending 2017. https://search.justice.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=justice&sort_by=&query=FARA+Semi-Annual+Report+Ending+2017&commit=Search (accessed 04.09.2019).
14. Department of Justice. Short Form Registration Statement, 2015. https://www.thenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2244-Short-Form-20140715-302.pdf (accessed 04.09.2019).
15. Donald Trump Suggested Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11 Multiple Times Wednesday. Intelligencer. 17.02.2016. http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html?gtm=top>m=top (accessed 04.09.2019).
16. Dopey Prince @ Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016. 11.12.2015. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fmiddle-east%2Fdonald-trump-twitter-saudi-arabia-prince-president-win-us-election-2016-a7408901.html (accessed 04.09.2019).
17. Fang Lee. The Saudi Lobbying Complex Adds a New Member: GOP Super PAC. Chair Norm Coleman. September 18, 2014 https://www.thenation.com/article/saudi-lobbying-complex-adds-new-member-gop-super-pac-chair-norm-coleman/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
18. FARA Spending by Country since 2017. The Center for Responsive Politics. https://www.opensecrets.org/fara/countries (accessed 04.09.2019).
19. Foreign Lobby Watch. The Center for Responsive Politics. 2017. https://www.opensecrets.org/fara/countries/41?cycle=2017 (accessed 04.09.2019).
20. Glees A. Arab and Islamic funding of Islamic Studies: a question of Western security. National Observer. No. 81. Dec. 2009 – Feb. 2010.
21. House launches probe of US nuclear plan in Saudi Arabia. BBC, 20 February, 2019. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47296641 (accessed 04.09.2019).
22. How the ultimate D.C. insider penetrated Trump's White House. The Politico. 03.01.2017. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/rob-portman-donald-trump-white-house-235274 (accessed 04.09.2019).
23. Kim J.-H. Determinants of Post-congressional Lobbying Employment. Economics of Governance. 2013. Vol. 2. No. 14. Pp. 107–126.
24. McCain-Linked Nonprofit Received $1 Million from Saudi Arabia. Вloomberg. 31.03.2016. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia (accessed 04.09.2019).
25. No financial interests in Saudi Arabia? Trump has said differently before. October 16, 2018. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/16/politics/donald-trump-saudi-financial-interests/index.html (accessed 04.09.2019).
26. Pro-Israel Aipac Creates Group to Lobby against the Iran Deal. The New York Times. 17.07.2015. https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/07/17/pro-israel-aipac-creates-group-to-lobby-against-the-iran-deal/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
27. Saudi Arabia and UAE Fund Think Tanks That Drive US Foreign Policy. February 21, 2019. https://truthout.org/articles/following-the-foreign-policy-money-trail-in-washington/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
28. Saudi Arabia's heir to the throne talks to 60 Minutes, CBS news. March 19, 2018. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-crown-prince-talks-to-60-minutes/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
29. Saudi Arabia ramps up Washington lobbying with former Trump advisers. June 2, 2017. https://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/01/politics/saudi-arabia-lobbyists-trump (accessed 04.09.2019).
30. Saudi lobbying in US tripled during Trump's first year in office. The Hill. 18.10.2018. https://thehill.com/policy/international/412071-saudi-lobbying-in-the-us-has-tripled-since-trump-took-office (accessed 04.09.2019).
31. Saudi lobbyists plot new push against 9/11 bill. Politico. 09.26.2016. https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/saudi-arabia-veto-911-228686 (accessed 04.09.2019).
32. Saudis Paid for U.S. Veteran Trips to Lobby Against 9/11 Lawsuit Law world trade center attack. 11 May, 2017. https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2017/05/11/saudis-paid-u-s-veteran-trips-lobby-911-lawsuit-law/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
33. Saudis Spent $270K at Trump Hotel in Lobbying Campaign Against 9/11 Bill. Daily Caller. June 04, 2017. https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/saudis-spent-270k-at-trump-hotel-in-lobbying-campaign-against-911-bill/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
34. Sullivan R.W. Shareholder. 2019. https://www.bhfs.com/people/attorneys/p-s/rsullivan (accessed 04.09.2019).
35. Tell Saudi Arabia and others that we want (demand!) free oil for the next ten years or we will not protect their private Boeing 747s. Pay up! 10.09.2014. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/509881954326835200 (accessed 04.09.2019).
36. The McCain Institute for International Leadership. 2019. https://www.mccaininstitute.org/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
37. The U.S. Atomic Energy Act Section 123 At a Glance. Arms Control Association. April 2019. https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/AEASection123 (accessed 04.09.2019).
38. Vets say they were duped into helping Saudi Arabia dodge payouts to 9/11 victims. New York Post. March 5, 2017. https://nypost.com/2017/03/05/vets-say-they-were-duped-into-helping-saudi-arabia-dodge-payouts-to-911-victims/ (accessed 04.09.2019).
39. Washington Think Tanks Still Divided on whether to Return Saudi Donations over Journalist's Disappearance. Buzz Feed News. October 17, 2018. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emilytamkin/washington-think-tanks-still-divided-on-whether-to-return (accessed 04.09.2019).
40. Whistleblowers Raise Grave Concerns with Trump Administration’s Efforts to Transfer Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Saudi Arabia. February 2019. https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump%20Saudi%20Nuclear%20Report%20-%202-19-2019.pdf (accessed 04.09.2019).