1. Наварро П. У, Отри Г. У. Смерть от Китая. Лицом к лицу с драконом. Перевод, научная редакция Е. Н. Румянцева. М.: Синосфера, 2017 [Navarro P. U., Autr G. U. Death by China: Confronting the Dragon. Translation, scientific editorship of E. N. Rumyantsev. Moscow: Sinosfera, 2017 (in Russian)].
2. Против Huawei охотятся «пять глаз» разведслужб англосаксов [Against Huawei hunt «five eyes» of the Anglo-Saxon intelligence services (in Russian)]. https://news.rambler.ru/other/41464695/?utm_content= rnews&utm_ medium=read_more&utm_source=copylink (accessed: ).
3. Смирнов С. США создали крупнейший в мире торговый союз [Smirnov S. United States created the world's largest trade union(in Russian)]. https://www.vedomosti.ru/economics/articles/ 2015/10/05/611498-ssha-sozdali -krupneishii-torgovii-soyuz (accessed: ).
4. Alibaba’s Jack Ma says trade war ends 1 million US jobs promise. https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/09/20/aliba ba-jack-ma-says-us-china-trade-war-ends-1-mln-us-jobs-promise/#0v8vLWB ZfEXxlO4k.99 (accessed: ).
5. Сhina’s advantages in a protracted trade war. http://www. globaltimes.cn /content/ 1110911.shtml (accessed: ).
6. Cooper H. President Visits Wisconsin Factory to Hail «Insourcing» Plan. https://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/16/us/politics/obama-hails-in sourcing-at-wisconsin-factory.html (accessed: ).
7. Fingleton E. In the Jaws of the Dragon: American’s Fate in the Coming Era of Chinese Hegemony. New York: St. Martin's Griffin, 2009.
8. He Huifeng. Xi Jinping urges China to become more self-reliant during tour of southern manufacturing hub. https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2169779/xi-jinping-urges-china-become-more-self-reliant-tour-southern (accessed: ).
9. How China’s Economic Aggression Threatens the Technologies and Intellectual Property of the United States and the World. White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy. June 2018.
10. Landler M. The U.S. adopts a hard line against China, and an era of engagement recedes into the past. https://www.nytimes.com/ interactive/2018/11/25/world/asia/china-us-confrontation.html (accessed: ).
11. Lardy N. R. China's Weapons in a Trade War Are Formidable. https://piie.com/blogs/trade-investment-policy-watch/chinas-weapons-trade-war-are-formidable (accessed: ).
12. National Security Strategy. December 2017.
13. Pillsbury М. The Hundred Year Marathon: China’s Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower. New York: St. Martin's Griffin, 2016.
14. Qiao Liang, Wang Xiangsui. Unrestricted Warfare. Beijing: PLA Literature and Arts Publishing House, 1999.
15. Remarks by President Trump at Signing of a Presidential Memorandum Targeting China’s Economic Aggression. https://www.whitehouse.gov /briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-signing-presidential-memorandum-targeting-chinas-economic-aggression/ (accessed: ).
16. Tang F. China’s former chief trade negotiator criticises Beijing’s ‘unwise’ tactics in US tariff war. https://www.scmp.com/economy /china-economy/article/2173779/chinas-former-chief-trade-negotiator-criticises-beijings (accessed: ).
17. The Facts and China’s Position on China-US Trade Friction. Information Office of the State Council. The People’s Republic of China. September 2018. http://english.gov.cn/archive/white_paper/ 2018/09/26/content_ 28147631922 0196.htm (accessed: )
18. The People's Republic of China. U.S. – China Trade Facts. https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/china-mongolia-taiwan/peoples-republic-china
19. Trade Policy Review. Report by China. 06.06.2018. https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/tpr_e/g375_e.pdf (accessed: ).
20. United States Trade Representative. 2012 Report to Congress on China’s WTO Compliance. December 2012.
21. United States Trade Representative. 2016 Report to Congress on China’s WTO Compliance. January 2017.
22. United States Trade Representative. 2017 Report to Congress on China’s WTO Compliance. January 2018.
23. United States Trade Representative. Section 301 Findings on the Investigation into China’s Acts, Practices, and Policies Related to Technology Transfer, Intellectual Property, and Innovation. March 2018.
24. United States Trade Representative. Update Concerning China’s Acts, Policies and Practices Related to Technology Transfer, Intellectual Property, and Innovation. November 2018.
25. United States Trade Representative. 2018 Report to Congress on China’s WTO Compliance. January 2019.
26. Xie Yu. Perfect storm of trade war, higher costs threatens survival of China’s small export businesses. https://www.scmp.com/economy/ china-economy/article/2164115/perfect-storm-trade-war-higher-costs-threatens-survival-chinas (accessed: ).
27. Yan Xuetong. Inertia of History: China and the World in the Next Ten Years. Beijing: China CITIC Press, July 2013.